Whilst the UK has opened up to a more ‘normal’ state, we are definitly not as ‘normal’ as we would usually be.
- Bake some cinamon swirls for breakfast and obviously stay in bed whilst you eat them.
- Start a new book, some of my autumn favourites are The Binding by Bridget Collins and The Familiars by Stacey Halls.
- Movie night with a huge bowl of popcorn and sweets
- Make your own toffee apples, adding any topping you fancy
- Go pumpkin picking and have a carving competition, you knew that one was coming
- Take yourself out on a senice drive, pack a picni and enjoy the views
- Try a new autumn soup, my favourite is Spiced Butternut Squash
- Build a blanket fort, Im thinking all the fairy lights
- Set up a cosy campfire outdoors (and obviously in a place that is safe to do so)
- Find a new walk, we love walking and finding somewhere new to explore in the autumn with a huge flask of homemade soup is the best!
Whats your favourite thing about the Autumn? Even for you autumn haters out there, there must be one thing you love!